by Toni Grogg
- 1 roll of sugar cookie dough
- 1 32 oz container of Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 8 oz container of Lite Cool Whip
- 1 3.4 oz box of dry instant vanilla pudding mix
- Start by placing your cookie dough on a non stick baking sheet, and then push down your cookie dough to form a square or circle “crust.” After this, place your dough into the oven as the package says.
- As your crust is baking prepare your pizzas “sauce.” The recipe for this can be found here.
- As your dip is chilling, take your crust out of the oven and allow it to cool.
- As your crust is cooling and your sauce is chilling, prepare your desired fruit. (I cut my strawberries and kiwis but left everything else at full size.)
- After everything has cooled and chilled, add a thick layer of “sauce” to your crust.
- Add your toppings of choice, and then it’s time to eat.
This is an excellent recipe to prepare with your kids and family for a get together or cook out. It is a sweet treat for all to love.