by Ashley Lewis
Fall is such a beautiful season with many characteristics that everyone loves. One of the more popular favorites of fall is pumpkin spice.
One of my husband’s favorite pumpkin spice recipes is Pumpkin Fluff; a very easy to follow recipe that requires four ingredients.
The ingredients needed for this recipe are:
- 1 can of pumpkin (15 or 16 ounces)
- 1 container of Cool Whip (8 ounces)
- 1 package of vanilla pudding (3.4 ounce box)
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
- Optional: M&Ms (for the adventurous types)
This fall recipe can be used for several different events. I’ve made this dish for Thanksgiving dinner, and it was universally praised. If you’re looking for the perfect pumpkin spice treat, give this delectable treat a try. You’ll be glad you did.